INFO TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BUY:
NeoMag Type G is designed specifically for
a stronger hold on Glock magazines.
We do not recommend to use the Type G on steel magazines.
Sizing is simple
- Choose the caliber of your gun
- Pick your clip length and color
- Regular ( For a standard magazine base )
- Extended. ( For extended magazines or deeper concealment )
- Works with all Single and Double stack magazines
- Glock OEM Magazines work! ETS and Magpul do not
- STI 9mm Mags need a large size
- Material: Blacknitride Steel
- Clip: Titanium
- Magnets: Dual Neodymium
- Made in USA
- Lifetime Manufactures Warranty
1: IF YOU HAVE A SPRINGFIELD XD TEST YOUR MAGAZINE TO MAKE SURE IT IS MAGNETIC.
2: MAGPUL AND ETS MAGAZINES DO NOT WORK WITH THE NEOMAG.
3: SOME CALIFORNIA COMPLIANT GLOCK 10 ROUND MAGAZINES DO NOT HOLD.
Manufacturers lifetime warranty
NeoMag is rated 4.9 stars by Google
Questions and answers of the customers
size for Stacatto c2 mags
Q size for Stacatto c2 mags answer nowAsked by March 4, 2023 10:41 AMonAnswered by the admin
Large Type G is suggested for Staccato Mags
Should I get the large size for a Bul Armory SAS ii UL magazine? 9mm double stack mag. Its thickness is almost identical to my Staccato mags.
- Does it work with a CA compliant G23 10-round mag?
Q Does it work with a CA compliant G23 10-round mag? answer nowAsked by November 27, 2022 9:39 PMonAnswered by the admin
Yes it does
Just want to confirm the NeoMag Type G fits a Stacatto C2 2011 mag.
Q Just want to confirm the NeoMag Type G fits a Stacatto C2 2011 mag. Mike M. answer nowAsked by October 31, 2022 10:47 AMonAnswered by the admin
Yes that is correct
Does the neomag fit single stack Glock magazines (Glock 43x, Glock 48, and Shield Arms mags for both)? Thank you!