Forging The Journey
The owners of two small business get together to share their real-time journey through the highs and lows of entrepreneurship.
- Forging The Journey E100: Triple Digits!by forgingthejourney on March 5, 2021 at 1:00 PM
NeoMag has a new product on the way. Graig talks about the process of creating the newest product. Jared talks ammo shortage and budgeting. Free gift for listeners who submit info by 3/12/21!
- Forging The Journey E97: The forgotten episodeby forgingthejourney on February 26, 2021 at 1:00 PM
Jared and Graig discuss how marketing in 2021 needs to be different than 2020. Graig talks about his trip with Dusty to Illinois for training. Educate and encourage your customers.
- Forging The Journey E99: Love is in the airby forgingthejourney on February 26, 2021 at 1:00 PM
Graig and Jared discuss the current status of events happening at NeoMag and TATargets. Colaborations with Haley Strategic and a Saint Patricks theme custom shop for NeoMag. And a firebox colab with Warrior Poet Society.
- Forging The Journey E98: February Is Uglyby forgingthejourney on February 19, 2021 at 12:54 PM
This week Graig and Jared talk about the moves they are making while there is a slowdown. Its the perfect time to get reorganized, work on new products, and keep crushing it!
- Forging The Journey E96: The Pain of Processby forgingthejourney on February 5, 2021 at 1:00 PM
The goal is to grow a business. Part of that growth is by being efficient. You get efficiency by creating process.
- Forging The Journey E95: Hour By Hourby forgingthejourney on January 22, 2021 at 1:00 PM
This week Graig and Jared discuss how they stay on task and keep organized throughout the day. Jared is scheduling his day hour by hour while Graig has been using a task list.
- Forging The Journey E94: Jared got COVID19 | Logic is deadby forgingthejourney on January 15, 2021 at 1:00 PM
- Forging The Journey E93: End of 2020 Reviewby forgingthejourney on January 8, 2021 at 1:00 PM
Graig and Jared each talk about their lowest and highest moment of the year for their business.
- Forging The Journey E92: Failure, Folly & Ownershipby forgingthejourney on December 25, 2020 at 1:00 PM
Merry Christmas everyone! This week Graig talks about some recent failures and having to deal with it. Pros and cons of doing work your self or subbing out. Christmas cookie chat!
- Forging The Journey E91: Phil Adams of Triple Aught Designby forgingthejourney on December 11, 2020 at 1:00 PM
This week guest Phil Adams, Chief Marketing Officer at Triple Aught Design joins the podcast. Phil brings a lot of insight on marketing, social media, planning and execution of the vision. We know you will leave inspired after this conversation!