Forging The Journey
The owners of two small business get together to share their real-time journey through the highs and lows of entrepreneurship.
- Forging The Journey E105: Executive Ignoranceby forgingthejourney on April 16, 2021 at 12:02 PM
TATargets working on building a storefront. Bidens Executive Actions, NOT Executive Orders. NeoMag hiring a new machinist.
- Forging The Journey E104: Lessons from a bad dayby forgingthejourney on April 9, 2021 at 11:39 AM
Graig and Dusty have a really bad day and learn from it. Jared begins working with a new team.
- S1 E103: When to buy expensive equipment?by forgingthejourney on March 26, 2021 at 12:00 PM
This week on Forging The Journey Graig and Jared answer a listener subitted question. How do you decide when to take the high risk make a big purchase? They also talk about their day together at the RX Range Day, power of branding vehicles (jeep) and more.
- Forging The Journey E102: Progress and Reminiscingby forgingthejourney on March 19, 2021 at 12:00 PM
This week Graig and Jared discuss more about the new products they are working on. Graig reveals the names of the products and the progress of both. Jared talks details about the new target coming out. They talk about the next steps needed to get the new products out. Graig talks about a comment he made in 2018 about a goal he had for the future and realized he's accomplished it and how it feels.
- Forging The Journey E101: NeoMag Team Meetingby forgingthejourney on March 12, 2021 at 1:00 PM
This week we invite you into the Q1 NeoMag Team meeting. The team sits down in a local coffee shop to disect the Mission Statement and how each person plays into the mission. From concept of product to shipping the product out the door every step is included in the mission.
- Forging The Journey E100: Triple Digits!by forgingthejourney on March 5, 2021 at 1:00 PM
NeoMag has a new product on the way. Graig talks about the process of creating the newest product. Jared talks ammo shortage and budgeting. Free gift for listeners who submit info by 3/12/21!
- Forging The Journey E97: The forgotten episodeby forgingthejourney on February 26, 2021 at 1:00 PM
Jared and Graig discuss how marketing in 2021 needs to be different than 2020. Graig talks about his trip with Dusty to Illinois for training. Educate and encourage your customers.
- Forging The Journey E99: Love is in the airby forgingthejourney on February 26, 2021 at 1:00 PM
Graig and Jared discuss the current status of events happening at NeoMag and TATargets. Colaborations with Haley Strategic and a Saint Patricks theme custom shop for NeoMag. And a firebox colab with Warrior Poet Society.
- Forging The Journey E98: February Is Uglyby forgingthejourney on February 19, 2021 at 12:54 PM
This week Graig and Jared talk about the moves they are making while there is a slowdown. Its the perfect time to get reorganized, work on new products, and keep crushing it!
- Forging The Journey E96: The Pain of Processby forgingthejourney on February 5, 2021 at 1:00 PM
The goal is to grow a business. Part of that growth is by being efficient. You get efficiency by creating process.